Town of Ayden recently issued the following announcement.
A copy of the executed State of Emergency can be found on the Town’s website and Social Media sites.
Town Services/Operating Hours and Procedures
- Effective at 1PM, Tuesday, March 17, 2020, Town offices will be closed to members of the public for two weeks, to be reevaluated at that time.
- Services such as trash and recycling will continue to run on regular schedules, however service levels and times are subject to change.
- Utilities, planning and permitting requests/services should be made by phone or email. Visit us at ayden.com or call 252-481-5817 for assistance.
- Online at https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/aydennc
- Telephone at 855-837-8290
- Dropbox located next to Town Hall
Town Functions Suspended, Canceled, or Postponed
- All Parks and Recreation programs have been suspended until April 6th to be reevaluated at that time
- Town Library will be closed 1 PM, Tuesday, March 17, 2020 for two weeks to be reevaluated at that time
- All town rental facilities will not be available over the next two weeks to be reevaluated at time
Community Policing Meeting scheduled for March 24th has been canceled. Arts & Recretation Meeting scheduled for March 26th has been canceled.
RESURFACING IN PROGRESS--Over the next few weeks you may experience road closures and detours due to contractors working on resurfacing roads in our city limits. Please read the list carefully, pay attention to road signs, and prepare alternate routes to avoid delays. #stayalert #staysafe
Wildwood Dr - from NC 102 to Cedar Ln and from Cedar Ln to Old Snow Hill Rd
Oakdale Dr - from Woodview Dr to Cedar Ln
Snow Hill St - from 3rd to Planters St
Martin Luther King Jr St - from 5th to Lee St (Old NC 11)
5th St - from Martin Luther King Jr St to Lee St (Old NC 11)
2nd St - from Martin Luther King Jr St to Lee St (Old NC 11) and from Blount St to West College St
Original source: http://www.ayden.com/